Monday, October 20, 2014

First Aid For My Elbow Using Essential Oils

Here is another post I put together on 4/28/14, from my non-FDA approved blog.  It got +113,935




Yep, today was my turn to get hurt.

Unfortunately, I am an adult now, and supposed to take care of myself, and can't complain.
I can't tell my husband, as he takes everything too close to his heart.

Anyway, I had to take care of myself, and then, in a few hours, babysit my lovely 5-year old piano student, helping her do flips, monkey bars, and all sorts of other fun things.

As you know, there are a lot of nerves in the elbow - I felt them all.  Initially, I thought to lay on the ground, but ... no-one was going to come to my assistance...  So, I took a few pictures of my injured elbow, and grabbed my oils.

First one on - Helichrysum, then Myrrh, Frankincense and tea tree (Melaleuca)  (my neighbor put all these oils on me initially); 2 capsules - Inner Defense and Longevity to protect from infection

Used all the oils in Raindrop on the other side of my elbow, PanAway and Wintergreen for pain, I smelled  a few oils for emotions, and put Harmony on my thymus.

Sometime later, I washed the area and found a relatively deep gash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qv47sksZA

I'll post more pictures as I progress.

Sorry for the gross picture.

Today is April 28, 2014 (for future generations....)

The next day, I noticed the swelling - I actually felt it.












May 2nd 

The swelling was gone yesterday - I simply had no choice, as my husband is very impatient, and wants to see me well, or else, he sends me to a doctor.  So I gave my arm an ultimatum - and it complied, as to be expected.

I don't enjoy taking care of myself - helping others is a different story - there is still excitement.  Though, I admit, I do get discouraged by people's inertia and ignorance.  Though, I remind myself, that I was as ignorant many years ago.

Anyway, if initially I put a ton of oils (you should see my bathroom and kitchen - all oils!), now I resort to only a few: Valor, PanAway, Myrrh, Wintergreen, and Rose Ointment.  Palo Santo is still needed, I feel.

The gash is still deep - who cares.  It will heal.  I am getting back to my better diet, now that my stomach let me go ( I already forgot about it, even though it has been only less than a week...)

May 3rd
Got the swelling back.  Not that I am surprised - eating like a pig again, not taking any capsules.  Where else would the toxins go then - the weakest  spot in my body now is my arm.

All right - took both, Longevity and Inner Defense this morning, put oils on my elbow, and even on my lymph nodes - this is what happens when you don't behave - you have to do more work!

Oh well - it's all part of growing, right?


I'll put more pictures soon.

May 5th, 2014 - 1 week later:

The elbow is on its way to recovery - it's 11:30 am, and I did not even put anything on it yet, and did not take capsules either.  Will do it right now.




To read about taking care of scars:
https://sites.google.com/site/younglivingeu/scar-tissue

Front Line TV program on resistance to antibiotics:  (May 6, 2014)

KPC is reported in 44 states in hospitals (hospitals are not required to report), 23,000 dying each year, spread to 48 countries (as reported by CDC).

Spreads quickly, no matter what hospital does.

Remember that antibiotics are destructive to the body.  You need a strong immune system to protect you.
http://younglivinghe.blogspot.com/2014/10/our-complex-beautiful-immune-system.html

http://younglivinghe.blogspot.com/2014/10/essential-oils-to-fight-superbugs.html



To being healthy!

Love, 
 always,
  Eugeniya


Health Essentials LLC.
YoungLivingHE.com











Young Living member#: 1128387

If you're looking to buy these precious oils, please follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/younglivingwholistic/faq-ordering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.