Saturday, November 22, 2014

Amazing Kreskin At Bergen PAC; Ever Heard Of Wolf Messing?

Friends,


I truly enjoyed the show by the amazing Kreskin last night.

Besides being a mind reader and hypnotist,  he is a great entertainer - the old school: great sense of humor, pianist, and knowledgeable about history.

Roy sent me on stage for a group hypnosis.  I gave it a shot, but had to leave the stage - I am too analytic.

By the way, Roy saw Kreskin while attending college.

I wish I saw the Russian mind reader my father told me about, Wolf Messing.

Guess what else was interesting: I guessed the number someone in the audience was thinking about, before Kreskin called it!  It was 7.

Fun stuff!



Love,
 Always,
   Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
YoungLivingHE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.