Monday, December 8, 2014

Interesting Facts About Our Body's Renewal and Essential Oils

Friend,


Sometimes, I feel low – don’t want to help myself.  I think it’s ok – we are only human.

But then, I look outside the window (my mom used to tell me to do that when I had a nightmare) – I see powerful, seem timeless, trees, hear busy and always cheerful birds, feel the strong sun giving its life-living energy – and I feel strong, and powerful – I CAN DO IT ALL!

I decided to live till 120, so I can share my knowledge and experience with others.

What about you?

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!

Warmly,
Eugeniya

Basic knowledge about our body's normal processes to renew itself (from high school biology class)
  • 2-3 days    - mouth lining
  • 5 days       - intestinal lining
  • 11 days     - respiratory lining
  • 15 days     - white blood cells to be replaced
  • 120 days   - red blood cells to be replaced
  • 6 months   - whole new blood stream
  • 11 months - new cell structure
  • 2 years       - new bone structure
  • 7 years       - brand new body 
For more interesting facts, read below.



ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is a scale developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in cooperation with scientists at Tuffs University, Boston, Massachusetts.  The scale measures the antioxidant potential of various foods and substances.

In fact, two drops of essential oil of clove taken orally have the antioxidant power of ...
    5 lb of carrots or 2.5 quarts of carrot juice
    10 oranges or 20 ounces of orange juice
    2.5 cups of raspberries or 1.3 cups of blueberries

Note: ORAC of blueberries is 2,400, wolfberries 25,300, therapeutic grade essential oil of clove 1,078,700 




So, next time you're feeling down, think of it as a passing wave.
You know you will be better - tell yourself!


To your health!   Na zdorov'e!

Love,
 Always,
   Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromaTherapyCare4U.com







posted at http://www.slideshare.net/pureoranges/amazing-facts-about-our-bodyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.