Saturday, December 6, 2014

Novel: The Wolves of Ragnarök: Monandaeg - First Cycle by Peter Quinton





 
Friends,
I just discovered this writing, I would love to share with you:
http://www.silenttheory.net/2014/03/novel-wolves-of-ragnarok-monandaeg.html

This are my comments:

I LOVE IT!!!

So live with sounds:
"In the silence, the sounds of the bush returned: the call of owls and other night birds, the shuffle of wombats and kangaroos, the cry of the injured and dying... and the warrigal - the Australian wolf   ...."

So heart-felt:
"Early that morning I made a discovery that has haunted me ever since.  Not far from where I had rested, in a small hollow, one of the warrigal had died.  A young female - badly burned and in poor condition.

I don’t know why, but I fell to my feet and cried.  In the blue light of the moon, ashes from the bottlebrush fell around me like snow - shadows cast as bright as day."

I enjoyed every single word!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!


I hope you enjoy it.

Love,
 Always,
  Eugeniya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.