Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Why Do I Do What I Do



Dear friends,

The video, "What Does Judaism Say About Death" stirred old, still painful feelings since 2002, when I lost my mom.  And I am crying now, going back in time...

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/2790779/jewish/How-Does-Judaism-View-Death.htm

You should listen to it, as it is very helpful, if you're still looking for answers, or just as a reminder of the life's purpose.

When my mom died, in pain, suffering and humiliation, I looked for answers, trying to comprehend why, blaming myself for not doing enough, for interfering with her wish to take her life - the hardest lesson in my immature and sheltered life.

This shaped the rest of my life.  I learnt, analyzed, and got wiser, opened up my heart even more to my family and anyone around me.

For people who don't know me, it's hard to accept the free gifts that come from my heart.  People are so much conditioned to expect the ulterior motive.  And I do have mine - I want to see healthy people, who don't suffer, people who take care of their health.  As this makes me HAPPY.

I used to work as a database administrator at Metlife - a job which paid good, and gave me satisfaction.  However, when my son was born - he became my life, my everything.

Money is not everything for me - people are.  I love and sometimes receive love in return - and this is what makes me HAPPY.  And I will always be thankful to my husband for not putting me down for being generous with my time, sharing of my knowledge with others, and using my own essential oils for others.

I will have to listen to this video over and over again, when in doubt or in pain.
Thank you!!!


To Health!!!

Love, always,
 Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.