Friday, February 27, 2015

Get Well By Releasing Your Emotions

Friends,
Here is another old posts of mine, which many people found interesting (dated March 17,2014)

if you read Molecules of Emotions by Candace B.Pert, Ph.D,  (more info here), you would be more analytical about your behavior and thought process.

Yesterday, as I was taking a class related to essential oils,  another participant decided to massage my feet.  My immediate reaction was defensive (internally - don't worry, I did not kick her), as what immediately came to mind was a memory of what started as a a light foot massage, and ended up as a friendly "hug", costing me broken ribs.

Amazingly, the essential oil my classmate picked for me was Release blend! (Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), sandalwood (Santalum album) and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) in a base of olive oil).  I was thankful for her  helping me release one more trauma stored in my body!

Wait, continue reading, as there is more.

My assignment in class was to write a short prayer for myself.  I anointed myself with whichever oils my body asked for (they happened to be Thyme (for renewal), and Inner Child (for my childhood traumas)).  

The first thing that came to my mind, as I wrote it down in my prayer, was my plea to my belated parents to be loving and understanding of each other.  I put Thyme on my stomach reflexes, which have been bothering me for many years.  They hurt, when I pushed them.  Then, my head started hurting.  Instinctively, I put Balsam fir on me, then Inner child on my painful point on my shoulder, and on my forehead.

All of a sudden, I realized why my stomach would not stop hurting.  When I used to touch it, on one side, memories of my mom, screaming from pain from the exam given to her by a Sloan Kettering doctor and me, running in the room and covering her body with mine; on the other side, as I pushed a painful spot, I remembered my father dying.  I thought, I released those memories, and would be fine.  Yes, my stomach does not twist anymore.  However, my stomach has more burdens.  And this is what I discovered yesterday - it was my painful memory of my mother wanting out.  Even though, I was over twenty, I was completely unprepared to handle the situation back then.  Later on, I blamed myself for not letting my mom go...

Sorry, for unloading all this sad burden on you - I hope, it is just informational for you.

What I decided from that moment on, was to spend a few minutes a day, getting in-tune with my body.

P.S. A long time ago,  when my body forced me to realize that all our physical problems stem from our emotions, as I was getting twisted stomach and shoulder/neck problems, I decided to make the study of emotions my main emphasis, and share this knowledge with others.

I realize that for most people it is a given that stress effects our health.  However, I don't think most people realize how it gets stored in our body.

And that's the end of the story-time, boys and girls, for tonight!


Free-up emotions from your body, heal your soul, and your mind, so that you can be happy, and healthy!


FLY!



To Health!!!

Love,
Always, 
Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromaTherapyCare4U.com



Young Living member#: 1128387
If you're looking to buy these precious oils, please follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/aromatherapycare4u/faq-ordering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.