Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Taking Care Of Muscles and Ligaments For Physical Activity

Friends,
I was asked what I use for my muscles and ligaments for physical activity.

Different things at different times.




My favorite one is Lemongrass therapeutic grade essential oil.  I like to put it on my knees' ligaments before or after hiking, if necessary.




Arom Siez blend is good, as it contains Marjoram, Basil, Wintergreen, and the rest of the oils in Raindrop technique.  The first time I experienced relaxation, when it was put on my spine in Raindrop, I knew I had to have it.

Note that the essential oil bottles can be turned into roll ons by replacing the tops with roller fitments.


Deep Relief roll on, which I try to always have on me - a blend of so many therapeutic grade essential oils in coconut oil base.


OrthoSports Massage oil can be used by itself, or applied after any of the above essential oils/blends, to prolong the therapeutic action.

Ingredients
Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens† (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita† (Peppermint) Oil, Origanum vulgare† Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus† Leaf Oil, Canarium Luzonicum† Gum Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides† Root Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus† Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris † (Thyme) Oil, and Olea Europaea‡ (Olive) Fruit Oil.


I also got Relaxation Massage oil basically for my skin, as it has such rich ingredients.

Ingredients

Fractionated cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, citrus reticulata† tangerine oil, lavandula angustifolia† lavender oil, mentha spicata† spearmint leaf oil, cananga ordorata† ylang ylang flower oil, mentha piperita† peppermint oil, coriandrum sativum† coriander seed oil, citrus aurantium bergamia† (furanocoumarin-free bergamot ) peel oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, pelargonium graveolens† geranium flower oil.

These are the basic products I use, though there are other choices, like Rosemary, Palo Santa, Relieve It, En-R-Gee, relaxation blends you can make yourself for more serious conditions, etc..

The effect of the therapeutic grade essential oils is so quick is because of their properties: small molecular size, and ability to dissolve in fat.   Therapeutic Grade Essential oils are whole, balancing and oxygenating, containing many constituents.  Please do not confuse these with the store quality essential oils.

Staying hydrated is vital. 

Take a drop of Peppermint in 1 glass of water.  Or simply smell Peppermint from the bottle to wake up.



Each bottle of Peppermint contains 240 drops, which don't go bad.

My favorite drink for an effective and lasting boost of energy is NingXia Nitro, which is also delicious and easy to carry.




To Health!!!

Love,
Always, 
Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromaTherapyCare4U.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.