Thursday, June 18, 2015

Valerian - Don't Know What I Would Do Without It

I am so grateful to my dear friend who came to my rescue - she brought me a bottle of Valerian I got for her a few months ago.

I made a few new videos, one of which is about Valerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLD6_wI66nQ&list=PLKXbc4lYPTKZ2AvaKyRdarB6nxurp-Y4S&index=99

Here is the info off of our web site about Valerian:


During the last three decades, it has been clinically investigated for its relaxing properties. Researchers have pinpointed the sesquiterpenes, valerenic acid, and valerone as the active constituents that exert a calming and restorative effect on the central nervous system.* German health authorities have pronounced valerian to be an effective aid for the body's needs. Valerian has an approximate ORAC of 61,935 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.



To being healthy!

Love, 
 always,
  Eugeniya


Health Essentials LLC.
AromaTherapyCare4U.com










Young Living member#: 1128387

If you're looking to buy these precious oils, please follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/aromatherapycare4u/faq-ordering



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.