Saturday, August 15, 2015

Rediscovering Your Live Colon

Friends,
I had an unsuspected discovery on my visit to Ann Wigmore Institute of Nutrition.  

As I cleansed my colon, all of a sudden I realized that a 20-year memory was weighing heavy in me.  Something I carried in me for so many years resurfaced, and I let it go.  I forgave the person who robbed me physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially.  Old wounds of humiliation, and much more, I am not comfortable writing here about,  opened up and healed.

I am sad, writing about it, remembering my past.  But I felt so much lighter a few weeks ago, when I let it go.  And I do - I leave my past in the past, and I move on.

I've learnt a lot,  I like to teach, share and improve myself.

As the word in Hebrew comes to mind - Kadima!

Be Happy!

Love,
Always,
Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromaTherapyCare4U.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.