Thursday, October 8, 2015

Creating Your Meals

Dear friends,

I finally realized what was stopping me from completely enjoying my meals - I have to create, diversify - I need my inspiration to enjoy what I eat.  Otherwise, eating becomes boring and automatic.

Do you think, it's hard creating your meals?  On the contrary!  Open the fridge, and see what you like to eat.

For example, this morning I was in the mood for cauliflower, red cabbage, cucumber, zucchini, my kefir, dulse, and   black radish.  I also wanted to eat my salad as a soup.  So, by the time I made my salad, I also wanted avocado.  I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my meal!


Of course, I added my buckwheat and sunflower greens, and celery tasted so good in my soup!  Everything fresh and flavorful!

So, this is what I liked to eat this morning.  You don't have to, as you have your own taste.  And I might not like to have the same thing tomorrow.

The same goes for my using essential oils - I am so happy I have so many choices, and all are good!

Na Zdorovie!  ("To Health" in Russian)

Love,
 Always, 
 Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromaTherapyCare4U.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.