Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Running barefoot

Dear friends,

There is something new I would like to share with you about what I have been doing lately to stay healthy.

I RUN BAREFOOT ON GRASS!  Even if it's chilly outside!

I like running.  Growing up, I used to run with my father.  When I worked, I used to run in the morning in the park nearby.  I would also run on the beach in the summer after work, and when on vacation.

Since I came returned from my internship at the Ann Wigmore Institute in August, I've been running barefoot on a grassy field with my dog Pepper.  As it started getting cold outside, I remembered my piano teacher walking in the snow.  So, I decided to see what I can do.

The first moments, when I put my feet on the cold ground, I feel the cold wetness.  And the first few steps make me cheerfully scream, just like when I switch to a cold shower.  

It is so exhilarating!!!



After the run, I put my warm socks back on, and my feet feel so energized and renewed!  


Maybe, there is a little of Ann Wigmore spirit in me, after all...

To Vitality!

Love,
 Always,
  Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.