Friday, April 1, 2016

Importance Of Circulation

Friends,

I wrote this post to emphasize the importance of good circulation, as simplified in my YouTube video "Improve Circulation To Get Healthier " .

Last night, my friend shared with me what he did for his son's bad cough - he rubbed his back with OrthoEase on top of the Castor Oil.  

An interesting approach, as castor oil is used for pulling out toxins, and OrthoEase blend diluted already with the vegetable oils has so many medicinal therapeutic grade essential oils:


WintergreenPeppermint, JuniperEucalyptusLemongrassMarjoramThymeEucalyptus RadiataVetiver. 

I love it when people are creative, as there are so many ways to achieve the same goal.

Be well!

Love,
 Always,
 Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.