Saturday, July 16, 2016

Bad Vertigo?

I was browsing my old non-FDA compliant blog, re-reading the information about Locus Ceeruleos in the "Neuro-Auricular Technique (NAT) to jump-start and reconnect all of the synapses of the brain and upper spine, particularly in the locus ceruleus and vagal ganglia" when I discovered this post you might find useful.  

I wrote it in 10/18/2013, and got +299,724  !  
I didn't restore the links below to the other pages, as it would require a lot of work.
Enjoy!

Friends,

Last night, all of a sudden, while I was sitting by the computer, I had a bad vertigo - I felt something like a powerful wave inside my head.

I never experienced anything like that before.

I grabbed my oils right away (actually, I sat in a chair, and my husband and my son gave me what I asked for).  

I inhaled and rubbed – PeppermintLavender on temples and back of head,  BreathAgain, Valor on shoulders and feet,  BrainPower on temples, back of my neck – I actually did a mini NAT.  I also applied DiGize to my stomach and had kefir – I overate a little that night, and was not outside much, riding a train and subway (total of about 6 hr!), and then staying at the library for a few hours.

What was weird – I could not smell  Peppermint!  I smelled Valerian and other oils, but not Peppermint.

I used whatever else came to mind – PurificationCypress, etc.

I sat in a chair for a while, not feeling that great, but within a few minutes I felt better, but not completely.

I breathed some fresh air, and then went for a nice walk, with my husband holding my hand.  When I came back I could smell Peppermint again and felt completely fine, but a little scared.

Later on, before going to bed, I took a nice bath with raw apple cider, Cypress and Palmarosa – and fell asleep, as usual…

I continued healing myself today, and will make sure my blood is all “pure”.  I hope it was not a mini-stroke, but it was a strong reminder to taking better care of myself.  I used Longevity and took it easy, not overeating.  I biked twice to Whole Foods, walked the dog and did other usual chores, etc. – no more problems!

Listen to your body – it will tell you, and push you in the right direction.


To Your Health!

Love, Always,

Eugeniya 

Health Essentials LLC.
AromatherapyCare4U.com

If you would like to order the products, follow this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/aromatherapycare4u/faq-ordering 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.