Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hydrating Your Body Effectively

Friends,
There are many ways to hydrate your body effectively.

I remember, to hydrate my little son when he was was sick and weak, I used to put him in a bathtub with warm water and sea salt.  We did it as many times as he needed.  
Skin is the largest organ.  

When he wanted to drink, but could not sit up, I would put a straw in his cup.

For my mother-in-law, I used to give her leg bathes in water with organic raw apple cider vinegar, followed by therapeutic grade essential oils treatment.

Geranium essential oil is hydrating.  Therapeutic grade essential oils penetrate skin within seconds, as they have a small molecular size, and dissolve in fat.

Juices, especially green, are detoxing, nourishing and balancing.  For example, celery juice and wheatgrass juice.  Juices do not need to be digested, and quickly become available for your blood.
Having wheatgrass juice is like getting a blood transfusion. 




Be Well!

With love,
Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromatherapyCare4U.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.