Monday, October 17, 2016

Getting Through A Sore Throat, A Cough And Congested Sinuses

Friends,
I usually don't get sick.  However, I am not perfect.

So I got a sore throat last night.

Usually, as I feel it coming, I would take 2 capsules of Longevity, and 2 capsules of Inner Defense.  For whatever reason, I didn't do it this time.  I guess, I wanted to see how my immune system would handle the germs attach... 

Actually, this time I wanted to listen more to my body, as I have slipped, not following the living foods diet and life style I enjoy so much.  I have been going to bed late, didn't follow the food combinations, didn't soak my raw seeds and nuts, ran out of sauerkraut and cabbage rejuvelac, and was lazy to take walks at night...  All the things, which when I don't do, I feel low on energy, Candida starts overgrowing - in other words, not fun.

I also wanted to experiment with different essential oils, to see what would work best for me.  Even though this time I took less essential oils, I didn't allow myself to sink to a point of misery (tap on the back...).  

When I was a kid, my mom used to give me fresh squeezed aloe mixed with fresh-squeezed lemon juice and honey, which I would take a little bit of, frequently, to sooth my throat.  This time, I used Myrrh to sooth it.  I held R.C. in my mouth, trying to get it to the back of my throat on the sore spot.  I had to repeat it a few times.  I also treated myself to 1 drop of Rose and Frankincense, which felt fabulous.  I regret now not buying  more Rose when it was on sale.  I thought to take Capaiba, but I forgot. 

Going for a walk, getting in a good mood, telling myself I was well - all worked for a good cause...  At different times throughout the day I mixed Myrrh with Thieves or Melrose for my throat, had raw goat milk with NingXia Nitro to give me energy, had a capsule of OmegaGize (mix of fish oils with Clove and other essential oils), some Thieves on my hemp worm porridge with fresh raw cream.  I used Raven the same as R.C. when I started coughing.  I was not going to spread my  germs all over the house, and get everyone else sick.  Which reminds me, I should start the diffusers running with Thieves, though I did air out the rooms during the day.  At one point, I felt chilly, so I rubbed Christmas Spirit blend which has Cinnamon, on my feet.  I did have some Longevity and Inner Defense capsules - who wants to stay sick? 

Ingredients in RC and Raven blends?

Raven
Ravintsara (cinnamomum camphora), lemon (Citrus limon), wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Eucalyptus radiata.

RC
Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil, Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil, Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil, Eucalyptus citriodora† oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil, Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil

†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil

I had a few long walks during the day - early in the morning, and hiked during the day into the evening.  Fresh air always makes me feel so good, and refills my energy battery.

I did make wheat grass juice for myself, had garlic, fresh herbs, etc.and did everything not to allow myself to slip into being miserable, laying in bed suffering.  I just hate being sick.

Of course, if I did an enema, I would have made a quicker progress.  
I did do something for my colon.  At one point I took DiGize.  At a different time, I rubbed Fennel on my gums.

So far, it's day 1, and I'm going to sleep early, after I chewed on ginger, and had 3 drops of Raven.
It might be a little early, but I have a lot of catching up to do... 

Just put some Thieves on my throat, followed by a massage oil, not to get my skin all dried up.  Rubbed inside and outside my ear, which hurt, then added tea tree.  I put some Lavender cream on my hands, as the skin is getting rough already because of cold weather.  

That's it for tonight.  Hope to get a nice sleep.

Which I did!
Went to sleep early, woke up early!  With nature.  And my colon worked really well, as always.

Had some hot water with lemon.  Later on, took a hot shower, bathed in ACV, and had a nice hot cup of water with cayenne pepper and lemon.  Chewed on a lemon peel, to which I added Lemon essential oil and Sacred Frankincense.  I love putting Palmarosa under my arms - the smell is pleasant and goes well with my scent, plus it supports circulation, and so many other good things!  And it makes me so warm - love it!

Rubbed some Breath Again on my sinuses, though at first I couldn't find my roll on, so I put some Basil on instead.  I felt so warm and cozy, breathing the aroma of the oils (mix of Eucalyptus with others). I could just go back to sleep after being up for 2 hours  However, I decided to push myself to go outside with Pepper.  She needs to be on a healthy schedule too.

Of course, once I was walking outside, it felt great!  I love looking at the patterns of the autumn leaves, the clouds in the sky, the fog sitting on top of the fields.  Did the head stand for over 1 minute.  Feeling good!

So I am almost balanced back!  A little runny nose - it will go away today.
Just rubbed some Breath Again inside my nose, on sinuses, and put some on the tip of my mouth roof to get to sinuses even better.  Or you can use the tip of your tongue.  Sometimes, when it gets unbearable, I would use Deep Relief as well, or even RutaVala.  However, don't forget the saying "Don't kill the messenger!"

I hope, you take care of yourself too.

To Being Healthy!

With aromatic love,
 Always,
 Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
AromatherapyCare4U.com

If you would like to order these high quality therapeutic grade essential oils visit https://sites.google.com/site/aromatherapycare4u/faq-ordering


P.S. Just advised my friend to give her daughter cabbage, after she ate candies for Halloween, and got sick having a lot of mucus.  Again, do not chase the bugs - cleanse the environment!


  • Your emotions create the imbalance, and therefore should be addressed first 
  • When the colon is congested, the toxins go back into blood and organs
  • In a healthy body, the mind is healthy, and vice versa
  • My favorite for Candida balance - tea tree, cabbage rejuvelac and sauerkraut,  Slique Essence and DiGize


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.