Two years ago I attended the Young Living Beauty School classes in Utah.
It was very educational and a treat, as I got to sample all their products, plus received so many presents from the company!
I love these products as they are made with the high quality therapeutic grade essential oils, which support your healthy skin and do so much more!
This year, the company is offering a Beauty Box filled with their high quality skin products - a different box for every season!
Below is the info I received from the school, PLUS a recipe for a DIY Whipped Body Butter.
If you have questions, feel free to Contact Me.
With AROMATIC LOVE,
Health Essentials LLC.
Health Essentials LLC.
For ordering info, check https://sites.google.com/site/aromatherapycare4u/faq-ordering
These boxes—filled with sample packets of our most popular skin care products, tools, and swag—are just another perk of attending Beauty School. Available only to members who have attended, are currently attending, or are registered for a future Beauty School, these boxes make it easy to try all the Young Living personal care products you have your eye on.
Here’s how it works: Every three months, we’ll put together a different Beauty Box for the season. During each box’s window of availability, you can select when and how many seasonal Beauty Boxes you want to purchase. Each Beauty Box will retire after its season, so make sure to keep this 2017 schedule handy:
- Winter: January 1–March 31
- Spring: April 1–June 30
- Summer: July 1–September 30
- Fall: October 1–December 31
The Winter Beauty Box includes:
- 5 Orange Blossom Facial Wash Sample Packets
- 5 ART® Refreshing Toner Sample Packets
- 5 Sheerlumé™ Sample Packets
- 1 Chocolate Masque
- 1 Fan Brush
- 5 Skin Profile Cards
Whipped Body ButterIngredients
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic solid cocoa butter (do not use lotion)
- 15 drops of your favorite topical/aromatic essential oil (we love Cedarwood, Lavender, and Frankincense essential oils)
- Warm a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, then add coconut oil and cocoa butter. Melt until completely liquefied, about 4–5 minutes.
- Pour into a glass mixing bowl and place in refrigerator for 30–45 minutes to cool and just set but not harden.
- Stir in essential oils.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip until firm peaks form, about 10 minutes.
- Gently transfer to a seal-able jar or container. Store at room temperature to avoid melting or solidifying.
- Massage into dry skin!